Traditional Whole Life Insurance Policy
A Whole Life Insurance Policy offered by Trans World Assurance accumulates cash value while providing a lifetime of life insurance protection.
Protection & Potential
Death Benefit Coverage and Cash Value Growth
Trans World Assurance's Whole Life Policy provides a family with financial protection through a death benefit, but it also accumulates cash value that can be accessed through policy loans.
Trans World Assurance's Whole Life Insurance Policy offers the following benefits:
- Life insurance protection for a lifetime (as long as the insured's premiums are paid)
- Cash value can be accumulated on a tax-deferred basis
- The insured has access to cash value through policy loans
- Level premiums to age 100
- Because there is no "war clause," the policy is military-friendly
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider and Waiver of Premium Rider are available with this policy
For more information about coverage, riders, restrictions, costs, and fees call Trans World Assurance at (650) 348-2300.
- Whole Life Insurance policy
- Issue Ages: 0-60
- Minimum Issue: $2,500
- Maximum Issue: $150,000 ($50,000 on juveniles)
- Premium rates: Not differentiated by gender but are differentiated by tobacco use classification.
- Policy Fee: $36.00 Annually
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Available for ages 21-55 $1.00 per $1,000
- Waiver of Premium Rider: Available for ages 16-55.
Consider all the facts, then make your own decision.
Of course, when you select a life insurance policy, you must be careful and consider your own financial situation and the many alternatives available to you. No single life insurance product may have all of the features you find desirable. Therefore, it is important to understand the features available so that you can make the best decision for you and your family.
The information contained within this marketing material can not be used or relied upon for the purposes of avoiding IRS penalties. These materials are not intended to provide tax, accounting or legal advice. When managing your tax or legal matters you should always seek professional counsel for advice.